Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Along Came A Cat And A Kitten



This is my new kitten Smudge when he first came to live with us. He is now 5 months old and much bigger. I don't think he'll fit in this hat anymore.

Back then he was a fur ball! Now a days he is a killer. He chews on my ears in the mornings trying to wake me up. It turns out that little old Smudge is deaf or at least very hard of hearing. Smudge was in a cow accident before he left the farm to come and live with us.

He also likes to nibble on Mommy's toes in the morning when she isn't wearing any socks or slippers. He likes to attack Baxter, who is our, almost, 2 year old cat. Baxter is always prepared by putting Smudge in a head lock and licking him until Smudge falls asleep in Baxter's paws. Ever since we got Smudge I've noticed that Baxter is a lot more mellow that is until smudge comes along then you grab a snack and then it's dinner and a show.

No comments: